Relocating After a Tragic House Fire

Last weekend my house burned down due to an electrical problem. Thankfully, I wasn’t home at the time and was not hurt. But I am absolutely devastated at the loss of my home. After talking to the insurance company I was a little hopeful as they were going to help me pay for an apartment until I receive the insurance settlement. I started searching the internet and came across a website of an apartment community that really caught my eye. It was pet-friendly and looked like a very safe place to live.

I was astonished at all of the community amenities that were provided to the residents. I am very health conscious and was excited to see that it was within walking distance of the farmer’s market and that it also had an on site fitness center. I know I would spend a lot of time there working out. They even have complimentary bike rentals which are something I would definitely take advantage of on a regular basis. The apartments themselves were breathtaking. They were all modern and very sleek looking. I hope they have one availble with a breakfast bar. I could see myself sitting there enjoying my morning cup of coffee and checking my email.

I decided to call the leasing agent and schedule an appointment as soon as possible. The agent was very compassionate about my situation and invited me to come in that very afternoon to take a tour. When I arrived, the leasing agent was waiting for me in the lobby and started going over the features of the apartments and the community with me. Afterwards, we started the tour. She was very thorough and provided an answer to every question I had. Halfway through the tour, I knew this was going to be my home for the next year.